WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE WE?
We are an integrated distinct team headed by the Qatari Engineer, Badria Kafood. with a vision to build the future architecture with innovative and creative designs that are a mixture of our imagination and your special aspirations. In our vision to architecture, we call on Creativity to witness the renewable human ability in addressing the spiritual beauty and natural beauty. our designs are well studied and perfect from all aspects and with different details as per the mentalities and selections and needs to become at the end their own. We seek to please you in order to please different tastes. Our designs, both external and internal, are diversified as they include the modern, practical, classical, and luxurious.
Architect Badria Kafood
- First Qatari engineer to graduate from UK on 1990 from Westminster University- London
- Joined Architectural Association AA on 1988
- Joined in B.Sc. architectural engineering - University of Westminster 1990 with Very Good grade.
- Bachelor of Interior Design – American Institute –London (with excellent honors grade) 1983.
- Member of the Qatari Engineers Society
- Member of the Global female engineers association
- Registered in the Qatari engineers log
- Director of the Badria Kafood Engineering Consultancy Office
Worked as an architectural engineer, a general manager for state heritage projects, and a manager of Urban Planning Department in the Municipality Ministry for 23 years. Additionally, she participated and supervised major projects such as West Gulf Lake project, Qatar National Museum, Islamic Museum, and the development project of (planning and lands complex, Rayyan and Doha Municipality and the Municipal Council) and others.